Hospice Volunteer in Montcalm County.
Our mission at GRACE HOSPICE is for each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing.
We have opportunites for volunteers to provide
- Life review
If you want more information on how you can enhance someone's life through this unique experience all Julie Diendorf at GRACE today! 616.432.2050
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Volunteer for End of Life...
- Community Volunteer - Holland, MI
- Someone Needs You
- Hospice patient emotional and...
- Veteran Volunteer for Hospice...
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Relationship Building
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Providing Conversation with...
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Supporting Hospice Patients at...
- Friend to Hospice Patient