Summary: YMCA International Services seeks a Volunteer Administrative Clerk to work closely with the EAD clerk
Position Title: Administrative EAD Volunteer
Reports To: EAD Clerk
Hours: 3-10 hours per week
The Volunteer will work closely with the EAD Clerks to process and file Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) for Cuban and other refugee and immigrant clients.
- Volunteer will uphold YMCA mission, values, and guidelines
- Volunteer will keep track of all hours spent volunteering and will provide this to the Pre-GED Administrator every month.
- Volunteers with experience working with diverse populations preferred.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-10 hours per week
- Spanish speakers preferred
- Receptionist Assistant Volunteer
- ESL Tutor - Help Refugees Learn...
- Apartment Setup and Warehouse...
- Volunteer Citizenship Assistant
- Kinyarwanda Interpreter
- Relationship Enhancement Course...
- ESL Tutor - In the community
- Burmese Interpreter
- Pre-GED Tutor
- Administrative Employment...
- Farsi Interpreter-Help Refugees