We need an experienced bookkeeper to set up Quick Books for Nonprofits, and provide Executive Director basic training on how to apply entries into respective categories on an ongoing basis for reporting purposes and to comply with nonprofit rules. Must have experience with nonprofit bookkeeping.
This opportunity could be remote, by exporting the Quick Books database and providing training via the web, though in-person is desireable; besides, we enjoy building relationships with our volunteers. We don't have an office, but that doesn't mean it needs to be impersonal: We have a cool, local coffee house.
If we're not mistaken, your in-kind donation is a tax writeoff. We'd be honored to have your skills, and your impact will be noticeable!
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...