Just like you, Saint Therese residents like to get out and involved in the community. Most Wednesdays during the day, in an effort to go above and beyond, we create activities or trips outside of the campus for our residents to enjoy -visits to places such as Animal Humane Society, Como Park, Feed My Starving Children, etc. We are looking for volunteers to travel with the group, push wheelchairs, and join in great conversations. Most events will last a few hours, and lunch is provided on some outings. Have fun and make a difference in someone's day!
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment of 30 hours/year
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and follow HIPAA guidelines
- Musical Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Sewing Buddy
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Beauty Salon Escort