If you unable to volunteer or there is no spot that charity found, we now have skills based volunteering at our pantry. A Skills-Based Volunteer is anyone who wants to use their unique skills to help the Food Bank or our network member food pantries in our goal of solving hunger. We are looking for volunteers that want to use their professional and general life skills to benefit the Food Bank and our food pantries. We have expanded out Skills-Based Volunteer help food pantries in your local community! We have a variety of projects at multiple locations to help you find a project in which you may use your unique skills. project community connections Let us know if you interested and I will get you started, it may take 1 - 2 hours a week or as much as you want, you will need a computer with internet or just with access to email,
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Business Development
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- once a month or as much as 40 hours a week
- Volunteer from home in Dallas
- Volunteer from home in San Diego
- Volunteer from home in Phoenix
- Chicago volunteer from home with...
- Volunteer from home in LA.
- Volunteer from home in Austin
- Volunteer from home in San Antonio
- Volunteer from home in...
- Volunteer from home in Houston
- Volunteer from home in New York.