The San Francisco Rose Society requires volunteers who can assist with the set up and tear down of our annual public show.
SATURDAY AFTERNOON SET UP FOR SHOW:
- Unload show material from truck
- Set up tables - chairs
- Cover tables with tablecloths
- Set out exhibitor’s bottles
- Fill large containers with water
- Help with arranging show classes setup (follow blueprint layout)
SUNDAY AFTERNOON TEARDOWN OF SHOW:
- Empty water from bottles
- Put bottles away in boxes
- Put away show material
- Fold and put away tables - chairs
- Sweep show hall of debris
- Help with selling roses outside.
- Help load truck with show materials.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3-5 hours - Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
- lifting, carrying, moving tables and chairs, moving supplies from truck into auditorium.