- Assist chef with the implementation of culinary and nutritional curriculum
- Assist Kids Café Program Manager/Chef and students in kindergarten - eighth grade with culinary and social learning
- Support planning and preparation of snacks and meals
- Work directly with students and demonstrate cooking techniques and safe food handling practices
- Participate in kitchen routines and activities
- Demonstrate mindful eating behaviors during family style meals with students with goal of supportive eating.
- Assist with cleaning of kitchen and dining area
- Cooking / Catering
- Youth Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum one day a week from 7:30am-11:30am, M-Fri.
- Experience or interest in food and kids