Would you like to have a meaningful impact on the life of another? Sharing your time, heart and experiences with someone with a life limiting illness can be an extremely rewarding experience. Hospice Sanctuary in Scottsdale, AZ is looking for volunteers who would like to enrich their lives by spending quality time with our patients. You will be amazed when you see the impact that reading a book, a simple conversation or just listening can have in the remainder of someone’s life. Please join us in providing comfort and care when it is needed the most.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- As much or as little time as you can give us
- Music Therapy/Singing
- Talents needed for the Elderly
- Volunteers Needed in East Valley...
- Hospice Sanctuary
- Come make a difference by being...
- Make a lasting memory, Volunteer...
- Special Experience
- Volunteer to create a patient's...
- Give the Gift of Fun
- Volunteer with those with...
- Musicians Needed to Comfort...
- Volunteered Respite for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Share Your Talent