Do you live for the next great story--for the chance to engage, inspire, and persuade using the power and poetry of words? Do you have a passion for God's Word and seeing it translated into every person's heart language?
As Senior Editor you will support Bible translation efforts around the world and use your skills to make an eternal impact. You will lead and mentor your team through every step of the editorial process -- from initial strategy to final edits -- as they create and maintain all JAARS public content, including websites, publications, and other media.
JAARS makes the work of Bible translation possible -- especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth -- through transportation, technology, media and training. Communicating our message well is crucial to engage individual partners and churches.
We are looking for a Senior Editor who will lead the editorial team in creating and maintaining all public content, including websites, social media, print and digital publications, letters, program materials, and more. This person will oversee every step of the process -- from initial strategy to final edits -- with an eye for telling the clear, inspiring, and cohesive story of JAARS.
To learn more about this position go to:
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- full time
- Degree in journalism, communications, or a related field
- Accounting Receipting Clerk
- Physician Assistant
- Mission Team Assistant Manager
- Senior Editor
- Partner Relations Representative
- General Maintenance Technician
- Staff Accountant
- Aviation Financial Assistant
- Missions at the Airport...
- Immunization Nurse
- Aviation Business Manager
- Local Transportation Coordinator
- Accounting Backup Cashier
- Auto Mechanic
- Aviation Maintenance Training...
- Director of Partnership Ministries
- Digital & Social Media Manager
- Skilled Maintenance Technician