Do you enjoy sharing your love of boating and the skills required for safe operations? Do you have experience in training others? If so, JAARS Maritime Services needs you!
We have boat operations in the Pacific and Ghana and need to implement a comprehensive training program to ensure safe water operations (though international travel may not be required).
JAARS makes Bible translation possible in the most difficult and remote locations, many accessible only by water. Providing water safety will enable us to continue this important work. Would you like to become a part of our team?
The coordinator will develop and implement a comprehensive water safety and operations training program to carry out travel safely, reliably, efficiently, and professionally.
To learn more about the position go to:
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- varied hours
- Certificate for either Life Saving or Boat Operation
- Accounting Receipting Clerk
- Physician Assistant
- Aviation Flight Instructor
- Mission Team Assistant Manager
- Senior Editor
- Partner Relations Representative
- General Maintenance Technician
- Staff Accountant
- Online Gift Shop Coordinator
- Aviation Financial Assistant
- Missions at the Airport...
- Immunization Nurse
- Accounting Cashier
- Aviation Business Manager
- Local Transportation Coordinator
- Accounting Backup Cashier
- Auto Mechanic
- Aviation Maintenance Training...