14 people are interested
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: Blog Editor
- Pitch stories at least one week before writing and submitting content
- Write 1-2 original blog posts per week
- Submit content on deadline and respond quickly to edits
- Provide links to supporting content where appropriate
- Suggest headlines, tags and summaries to accompany posts
- (Optional) Provide photos relevant to content
- Follow IHSF on Twitter and Facebook
- Actively promote your content and your teammates' content on social media
- Adhere to terms and conditions set forth by the blogger contract agreement and the IHSF Code of Ethics
- Use positive language to promote IHSF core values
Experience in journalism, creative writing or a related field. When applying, submit clips relevant to your area of interest - health & fitness, relationships, careers & goals, trends, food & dining, social justice or another area you want to pitch.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We would also appreciate any clippings and/or examples of your work.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N Michigan Ave#9012Chicago, IL 60601
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Minimum 3-5 hours per week