- Create and maintain a Development Strategic Plan in coordination with the Board of Director's Fund-Development Committee and the Executive Director. This process should include identifying Bridgehaven CAC’s fundraising needs, defining and preparing fundraising programs, and controlling and implementing recommended actions.
- Coordinate successful special events.
- Create and submit to the Executive Director an annual Development budget, including supporting elements necessary to accomplish the objectives of the Development Strategic Plan.
- Organize and facilitate procedures for researching prospective donors and cultivating current donors.
- Develop and implement recognition programs for all donors, researching innovative ways to acknowledge benefactors and volunteers.
- Research, compose and oversee all grant writing opportunities as needed under direction of Executive Director.
- Coordinate with all Bridgehaven CAC employees to ensure program compliance as related to state and federal funding guidelines.
- Coordinate with all Bridgehaven CAC staff to develop training funds.
- Research, develop and implement a planned giving program.
- Develop opportunities to represent Bridgehaven CAC through public speaking, private meetings and mass media, including membership and participation in community boards and clubs as deemed appropriate.
- Recognize all donations with appropriate letters, personal contacts or phone calls. Recognize in-kind contributions not recognized by specific programs.
- Develop marketing strategies & materials to promote agency and events (press releases, annual report, etc.)
- Utilize donor database for record keeping and reporting of all -kind contributions, donations, grant awards and submissions as needed for donor acknowledgement, audit purposes and to prepare a monthly Development Report for the Board of Directors.
- Serve as agency representative when dealing with 3 rd party fundraisers.
- Follow the ethical procedures of Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).
- Perform any and all activities to support the mission of the organization and ensure advocacy in the communities served.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Could work up to PT or FT employment