Do you live in the Port Huron or Ft. Gratiot area? Great Lakes Caring Hospice have a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local area nursing homes.
No experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patients living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or contact the Volunteer Coordinator directly at email@example.com or 586-468-8580
We look forward to hearing from you!
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hr a week
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- JOIN The Hospice Volunteer...
- Spice Up Your Resume with the...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- New Year - New Goals - Become a...
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED