The Marketing Coordinator is a full-time, year-long position as a resident of The House and as Triple Threat Mentoring Marketing Coordinator. As a resident of The House, residents live intentionally in the community and grow personally and professionally with a mentor, while working full-time with Triple Threat Mentoring. The Marketing Coordinator will help promote, showcase and spread awareness about Triple Threat through digital and printed communication including websites, social media and printed collateral. The Marketing Coordinator will also explore creative ways to tell Triple Threat’s story online to increase funding, partnerships, volunteerism and program participation.
Location: Aurora, IL and Santa Ana, CA
- Residents will work full-time for Triple Threat Mentoring at one of its
two locations (Aurora, IL or Santa Ana, CA)
- Serve together. Residents will work together to come up with ways to serve their neighbors and community, and then they will actually do it! This will happen once a month.
- Live intentionally with 4-5 residents for a 12 month term.
- Hang together and schedule a time each month to simply have fun.
- Eat together. Residents will share one meal together during the week to check-in, review the house calendar, develop plans for serving their neighbors and resolve any conflict.
- Meet regularly with a mentor for personal and professional growth.
Mentors are leaders in their community that have a passion for investing in the lives of others. Residents will meet with their mentors regularly (at least bi-weekly) for around an hour. Mentors primary aim is to simply come along side the residents and help them get where they desire to go.
- Bi-Monthly Resident/Mentor HANG. It might be dinner, a movie, or a ballgame. The only rule is that it has to be fun!
- Bi-monthly Resident/Mentor DEVELOP to hear from a guest speaker who will share on a pertinent topic with the residents and then facilitate discussion.
- Retreat. The Residency will kick off with a retreat and culminate with a capstone retreat at the end.
MORE INFORMATION AT: http://triplethreat.org/thehouse
- Physical Education
- Youth Services
- Professional Development
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Full Time