We need your help! Invasive plants present one of the greatest threats to the health and biodiversity of our area. The unwelcome greens disrupt natural ecosystems, displace native plants, impact native wildlife and degrade the wonderfully diverse lands of Caves Valley.
Irvine’s Garden Keepers can volunteer any Tuesday morning, 9:30-11:30, to learn about and help control the non-native invasive problem, and keep our gardens beautiful. Join us!
Orientation is Tuesday, April 19th, 9:30-11:30.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Do you have a green thumb? Join...
- After-School Program Intern
- Forest Dreamers Volunteers
- Volunteer Naturalist
- Development Intern
- Are you handy and like the...
- Earth Friends Homeschool Program...
- Children’s Nature Series...
- Nature Preschool Volunteers
- Youth Program Leader- Summer...
- Special Event Intern