We need your help! Invasive plants present one of the greatest threats to the health and biodiversity of our area. The unwelcome greens disrupt natural ecosystems, displace native plants, impact native wildlife and degrade the wonderfully diverse lands of Caves Valley.
Irvine’s Garden Keepers can volunteer any Tuesday morning, 9:30-11:30, to learn about and help control the non-native invasive problem, and keep our gardens beautiful. Join us!
Orientation is Tuesday, April 19th, 9:30-11:30.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- After-School Program Intern
- Earth Friends Homeschool Program...
- Children’s Nature Series...
- Nature Preschool Volunteers
- Urban Education Intern
- Special Event Intern
- Do you have a green thumb? Join...
- Forest Dreamers Volunteers
- Volunteer Naturalist
- Animal Care & Exhibits Intern
- Development Intern
- Nature Store Intern/Volunteer
- Naturalist Intern