2019 Orlando March for Babies - Set up
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
59 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to help us on Friday, April 26, 2019 to set up for Orlando March for Babies to be held on Saturday, April 27th. Over 3,500 participants are expected to walk with us on Saturday. What ever time you can donated is a huge help-from an hour or 4 hours, all help is appreicated. Your support setting up is invaluable to the success of our event!
Please reach out if you are interested or have questions! Kelley Harrell at email@example.com or 321-274-8671
Set up duties include but not limited to:
- Distribution of tables/chairs to specific tents and areas of the park
- Hang up banners and signage throughout the park
- Unload truck and disperse items
Blue Jacket Park, 2501 General Rees AvenueOrlando, FL 32802
- People Skills
- Event Management
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. or 2 hour shifts during that time
- Must be comfortable walking, lifting and doing a lot of moving around.