We are looking for volunteers to help us on Friday, April 28th at Lake Eola to set up for our annual March for Babies event on Saturday, April 29th which will have 3500 participants. What ever time you can donated is a huge help-from an hour or 4 hours, all help is appreicated. Your support setting up is so invaluable to the success of our event!
Please reach out if you are interested or have questions! Mary at 321-274-8684
Set up duties include but not limited to:
- Distribution of tables/chairs to specific tents and areas of the park
- Hang up banners and signage throughout the park
- Unload truck and disperse items
- Help erect scaffolding and hang signage on it (scaffolding is the large metal archway walkers walk under)
- People Skills
- Event Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. or shifts during that time
- Must be comfortable walking or doing a lot of moving around.