Several opportunities to help our homeless, relinquished and abandoned cats and work with other great volunteers:
- Saturday mornings at our Halfway House feed/water cats, clean litterboxes, sweep/mop floors, laundry, socialize with cats. Up to 2 hours. Need two people.
- Every other Wednesday morning transport up to 5 cats in carriers from our Halfway House to Hazel Dell PetSmart Adoption Center. Up to one hour. Need one.
- Saturday evenings at PetSmart feed/water cats, clean litterboxes, socialize with cats. Must be 18. One hour max. Need one.
- PetSmart weekend shows either on 2nd Sunday of each month, or 1st weekend (Sat/Sun your choice). Transport couple of cats and interact with public. Usually 12-3 pm. Need at least two.
Visit our website www.furryfriendswa.org to see what Furry Friends is all about. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-993-1097.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies from 4 to 8 hours/month.
- Love cats