Holy Girls Rock Purity (HGRP) is a non-profit organization that started as a movement challenging young ladies to make a choice to stand for P.U.R.I.T.Y. (Publicly Unwavering Righteousness In Today’s Youth). The movement began as a response to teenage girls being inundated by the media, social networks, broken families, and their peers to carelessly partake in unhealthy relationships, substance abuse, sexual promiscuity, and other life-threatening behaviors. HGRP’s purpose is to encourage girls to stand for purity, while knowing that they are not alone in their commitment. The movement provides a support system of young ladies who have come to understand the power of purity, especially that of sexual purity. With 1 Peter 2:9 being its pillar, the movement has begun! HGRP empowers girls to know that they are God’s chosen generation, royal princesses, unique people, and a part of a holy nation.
We need Volunteers in many different areas of the group:
- Organize Monthly Mentorship Meetings for girls
- Volunteer to be a guest speaker at a Mentorship Meeting and share your experience with young women ages 12-19
- Assist in daily administrative functions
- Volunteers establish consequential bonds with teen girls that foster and strengthen their self-esteem,
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Whatever time you have to offer, We are Grateful!!