10 people are interested
Hospice Volunteers Needed in Excelsior Springs!
ORGANIZATION: Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
Hospice volunteers make a huge difference in someone's life by simply being present. They provide support and companionship to patients and families in their homes and long-term care facilities.
- Offer caregivers a short break and spend time with a patient
- Visit and reminisce with a patient in a long-term care facility
- Share your well-behaved 4 legged friend with our patients
- Interview patients and create a Life Journal, a book of a patient’s history
- Veteran volunteers can offer companionship to a fellow Vet
- Join our team of spirited volunteers who provide activities at various facilities
No nursing skills needed or personal care duties performed by volunteers. We practice Universal Precautions and COVID-19 safety guidelines. Hospice volunteering can be a meaningful and life-changing opportunity for anyone, even teens.
To learn more please contact Kathy at 816-389-5426 or email@example.com. We will find a day that works and can arrange an individual training in your area.
31 More opportunities with Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care2 Reviews
About Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care
601 E Russell Rd, Warrensburg, MO 64093, US
Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative care is viewed and administered so that everyone can expect more from us.
Expect More From Us. We Do. Why not? That's a question we ask ourselves every day. In fact it is the question responsible for our beginning and has made us what we are today. Because "why not?" helps us find new and better ways to deliver hospice care to patients, families, caregivers, and health care professionals alike. It helps us connect with our communities, share our knowledge, be accessible 24/7, innovate, lead, and raise the bar. In fact "why not?" has helped us create a hospice experience we believe is second to none...and are confident you'll agree.
all around Excelsior SpringsExcelsior Springs, MO 64024
April 14, 2023
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes to 2 hours a week.
- A compassionate and caring heart. We will teach you the rest.