Gift-in-Kind / Agency Storage Unit Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where620 Erie Blvd. WestSuite 302Syracuse, NY 13204
HOURS: 8-10 hours per week (During Normal Business Hours - 8:30-5, Monday- Friday)
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Coordinating, organizing, and categorizing donated items for client use.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Able to read and write English.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. while lifting/bending and kneeling.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Able to organize and categorize donated items.
- Must have basic computer skills in Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Must have transportation to get to agency and storage unit.
- Must maintain valid Driver’s License and Motor Vehicle Insurance
Storage Unit - 8 hours per week
- Organize items in the storage garage so that they can be easily accessed for the CM to reserve and for Moving Company to remove for delivery.
- Categorize all like items by grouping them together in designated areas of the garage.
- Keep a running inventory list of all items and quantities in the garage.
- Track items that have been reserved by CMs for delivery by Moving Company.
- Sweep and dispose of any misc. trash in the garage.
- Report any issues and unwanted /unauthorized items that may appear in the garage to Executive Assistant.
Gift in Kind - 2 hours per week
- Schedule weekly visits to the GIK distribution site for small items
- Schedule monthly visit to the GIK distribution site for large items
- Shop for and keep stocked commonly used items in the donations cabinet
- Fill and distribute GIK requests when possible.
- Track and File GIK request forms
- Inventory all items in the donations cabinet
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 hours per week during Normal Business Hours
- Own Transportation/Read/Write English/Lift up to 50 lbs/Organize/Categorize Donated Items