SHC-NM is looking for reliable, enthusiastic, and hard-working individuals to provide SHC-NM with fundraising support while also providing families and guests with an opportunity for prize-winning and entertainment.
Duties include the following:
- Secure raffle and prize donations from area businesses
- Assemble goodie bags and raffle packages
- Recruit teams and sponsors
DAY OF EVENT:
- Assist with set up and clean up
- Staff registration and raffle tables
- Welcome/greet people into the Bowl-A-Thon, direct them to appropriate places
- Take photos of the teams and event
The committee will begin planning sessions in early spring. Let us know if you're interested and we will contact you. We anticipate monthly, evening planning meetings to accommodate working hours. The Bowl-a-thon event will be held Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018.
For more information or to sign up to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-255-3643 ext. 1113
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- March 1 - September 29, 2018
- Includes committee meeting attendance, assigned tasks, and day of event.