2019 Strikeout Homelessness Bowl-A-Thon and Raffle Committee
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
SHC-NM is looking for reliable, enthusiastic, and hard-working individuals to provide SHC-NM with the planning of our annual Strike Out Homelessness Event.
Duties include the following:
- Plan details of bowling event
- Determine team leaders for registration, raffle ticket sales, set up/tear down, photography, emcee, and special program
- Develop marketing materials
- Recruit teams and sponsors
- Secure raffle and prize donations from area businesses
- Assemble goodie bags and raffle packages
DAY OF EVENT:
- Assist with set up and clean up
- Staff registration and raffle tables
- Welcome/greet people into the Bowl-A-Thon, direct them to appropriate places
- Take photos of the teams and event
The committee will begin planning sessions late winter/early spring. Let us know if you're interested and we will contact you. We anticipate monthly, evening planning meetings to accommodate working hours. The Bowl-a-thon event date for 2019 is October 19, 2019 at Holiday Bowl in Albuquerque.
For more information or to sign up to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-255-3643 ext. 1111
625 Silver Ave SW, Suite 420Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Graphic Design
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- February 1 - October 19, 2019
- Includes committee meeting attendance, assigned tasks, and day of event.