Do you want to enrich someone's life and the lives of those they love? Do you desire to find fulfillment in what you do? If so, Grace Hospice has a unique opportunity for you!
We are seeking volunteers in the Ionia area to sit with our Hospice patients. This opportunity allows you to give to others and enrich your life as well.
Our Volunteer Program is a flexible program allowing you to enjoy what you do!
If you are the kind of person who wants to say "I made a difference in someone's life" call Grace Hospice today!
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters