Create an excellent shopping experience for clients at Community Food Club! You, the volunteer have the ability to make a lasting impression on Community Food Club shoppers by offering them kind and compassionate service as they make their purchases. Volunteers are responsible to provide quality care as products are rung up at the register, assisting members with tracking their remaining points, bagging groceries and help keeping the store neat and clean.
Having good communication skills, positive attitude and friendliness are essential traits to make this position a fun volunteer experience and reflects Community Food Club's culture and values.
Shifts are flexible for volunteers to choose from, Monday thru Friday 10 AM - 5 PM and Saturday 10 AM - 2 PM.
To become an RSVP Member, volunteer must be 55+ years.
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hr/shift
- Closed toe shoes, Slack/jeans, Shor/long sleeve shirt, Apron (provided)
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Senior VIP's In Action!
- Art Prize is fast approaching!
- Library Art Atendant
- Welcoming Families to a Brighter...
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Grambassador for the...
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Active Volunteering!
- Make a Difference to a Child...