Brighten a shopper’s day by being a friendly greeter at our Community Food Club! This organization provides fresh food and staples to those working hard to make ends meet while aiding a healthy lifestyle of eating.
Greeters will welcome members; check their ID/punch cards, address questions/concerns and aide with keeping the store in 'welcome clean' appearance. Volunteer greeters will support and model Community Food Club's culture and values while assisting the Assistant Program Manager as needed with a good positive attitude.
Volunteering is easy and shifts are accommodating. Volunteer are able to select their shift (1 -2 hours) Monday thru Friday 10 AM - 5 PM and Saturday 10 AM - 2 PM.
To become an RSVP Member, volunteer must be 55+ years.
- Public Relations
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs/shift
- Closed toe shoes, Slacks/jeans, Short/long sleeve shirt, Apron (provided)
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Senior VIP's In Action!
- Library Art Atendant
- Welcoming Families to a Brighter...
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Grambassador for the...
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Active Volunteering!
- Make a Difference to a Child...