You can make a difference this summer and here's how. Become a summer program intern and provide oversight and support the the summer program at our Education and Community Development Program. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Work alongside Community Development Advocate to provide support for summer program
* Work 9:30 am - 3:30 pm Mondays - Thursdays and 11 am - 1 pm on Fridays
* Serve as the point person for program activities as needed
* Assist with planning and coordination of all program components
* Assist with managing volunteers and youth participants
* Maintains program records, including participation logs and case notes
* Attend agency and county training sessions
* Completes all duties associated with Fairfax County Summer Food Service Program, including accepting food deliveries, practicing proper food serving and storage, and completing paperwork.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 26 hours/week
- (Ongoing) Female Models Needed -...
- Ongoing- Front Desk Volunteers...
- Volunteer Photographer
- (Inactive) Lead an exercise...
- (Ongoing) Volunteer Drivers...
- Ongoing - Computer Lab Volunteers
- (Ongoing) Help children in...
- Case Management Intern
- (Ongoing) ESL Instructor Volunteer
- (Inactive) Pantry Volunteer at...
- (Ongoing) ECD Volunteer Tutors
- (Ongoing) Be an inspiring mentor!
- (Ongoing- Van Maintenance...
- Volunteer Services Internship
- (Ongoing) Front Desk Volunteer...
- (Ongoing) Male Models Needed!...
- (Ongoing) Community Development...
- (Inactive) Summer Intern -...
- (Ongoing) Be a Reading group...