Stay active by helping out at Community Food Club of Greater Grand Rapids! This is an excellent opportunity to help assist our neighbors by keeping the Food Club well stocked. Volunteer will help with receiving, unloading and stocking of merchandise on shelves and cases. Help with repacking, sorting and general cleaning will also be done.
Upholding and demonstrating the Community Food Club culture and values while assisting the Assistant Program Manager is required.
1 to 2 hour shifts are available Monday thru Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM and S aturday 10 AM - 2 PM.
To become an RSVP Member, volunteer must be 55+ years.
- Food Service
- Retail / Sales
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hour shifts
- Closed toe shoes, Slack/jeans, Short/long sleeve shirt, Apron (supplied)
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Making Your Neighborhood a Great...
- Library Art Atendant
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Wyoming VIP Today!
- Your Voice Is Heard!
- Become a VIP and help your...
- Indoor VIP Wanted!
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Help the Community at Community...