First Impressions Count: Front Desk Aid!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1125 West Jackson StreetPhoenix, AZ 85007
Our Volunteers are the first point of contact between homeless individuals and the Human Services Campus. First impressions are important when introducing clients to services that may assist them in ending their homelessness.
Volunteer Position: Ninja (Hospitality Guide)
- Greeting clients in a friendly respectful manner
- Answering questions that clients may have
- Providing clients with any of our community resources, hygiene products, or campus information.
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday 7am-11am & 1pm-5pm
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must attend Volunteer Orientation held the last Saturday of every month from 10am-12pm