First Impressions Count: Be a Hospitality Guide!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1125 West Jackson StreetPhoenix, AZ 85007
Our Volunteers are the first point of contact between homeless individuals and the Human Services Campus. First impressions are important when introducing clients to services that may assist them in ending their homelessness.
Volunteer Position: Ninja (Hospitality Guide)
- Making coffee and soup for clients
- Greeting clients in a friendly respectful manner
- Helping with daily desk functions: filing, shredding, simple cleaning
- Escorting clients to specific services
- Helping organize small clothing closet
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday 7am-11am & 1pm-5pm
***The first step in volunteering is to attend our Volunteer Orientation! This is held the last Saturday of every month from 10am to 12pm. Please email us for further details.***
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must attend Volunteer Orientation held the last Saturday of every month from 10am-12pm