First Impressions Count: Front Desk Aid!
38 people are interested
Our Volunteers are the first point of contact between homeless individuals and the Human Services Campus. First impressions are important when introducing clients to services that may assist them in ending their homelessness.
Volunteer Position: Ninja (Hospitality Guide)
- Greeting clients in a friendly respectful manner
- Answering questions that clients may have
- Providing clients with any of our community resources, hygiene products, or campus information.
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday 7am-11am & 1pm-5pm
We'll work with your schedule.
1125 West Jackson StreetPhoenix, AZ 85007
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must attend Volunteer Orientation held the last Saturday of every month from 10am-12pm