Petsmart Adoption Teams
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12317 Winchester RoadCumberland, MD 21502
Volunteers are needed to staff out Petsmart adoption teams. We are looking for individuals who can commit at least one day per month (a Saturday or Sunday) typically between the hours of 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Specific responsibilities include:
- Pickup a shelter dog and escort him/her to the adoption event
- Pickup a shelter cat and escort him/her to the adoption event
- Process adoptions in store day of the event
- Work merchandise table
- Drive shelter bus to and from events
Orientations will be held on an on-going basis for new volunteers as well as for Team Leads who oversee an adoption event at least one day per month and will be responsible for processing adoption paperwork.
For more information, email email@example.com.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one Saturday or Sunday per month