Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water(tm) (STW(tm)) is the one looking for answers.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org .
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide an administrative support to STW(tm) President. In this role, you'll handle a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including managing shared calendar and events, responding to emails. The role will also be responsible for preparing and editing correspondence, documents, and presentations. You will also assist in conducting research on local events in Miami area.
Manage President’s calendar based in Google Drive
Research and keep track of local events which President can attend and market STW
Attend meetings & take meeting minutes on Google Hangouts
Put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and respond to emails within two (2) calendar days
Complete the PWR at least on weekly minimum basis
Excellent writing and editing skills
Attention to detail
Strong computer skills and internet research skills required
Knowledge of Google Drive and Gmail
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 5 hours per week
- respond to emails within two (2) calendar days
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate Director
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Administrator
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Project Leader, DILOS...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Education: Director
- Human Resources - Associate...
- Technology: Associate Director, UX
- Marketing: Director
- HR Associate : Admin (Recruitment)