Think of a person that helped you while growing up. Someone you looked up to... Someone who cared... Someone who inspired you and helped you on your journey...
All of us had mentors in some shape or form growing up. Now it's your turn to GIVE BACK!
As a mentor, you will help youth who may be dealing with issues such as low self-esteem, social isolation, family problems, peer conflict, academic challenges or poor decision-making skills by being a positive adult role model and by buidling a strong, impactful relationship.
Spend amazing quality time with a youth and change their path. Make a tremendous impact, forge a powerful new relationship and have an incredibly fun and rewarding time the whole way through!
23+ Years Old
Meet 1-3 hours a week for 1 year
Pass background check and drug screen
Mentor training (15 hours total) and 1-3 hours a week (flexible) for one year
Please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 618-616-9411 for an application and stark making a difference TODAY!
Check out this amazing Mentor/Mentee Match in this Reach & Rise Video:
Check us out on Facebook!
- General Education
- Problem Solving
- Child Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 Hours per Week for 1 Year
- Become a YMCA Youth MENTOR and...
- Change a Kid's Life This Holiday...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...
- Make a Huge Difference in a...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become...
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever - Be...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Change a Kid's Life! - Become...