The Fit and Food Connection is a new non-profit serving people in northern St. Louis. We provide food assistance to low income families, and empower people to get healthy through free fitness and nutrition education.
We’re looking for local, enthusiastic volunteer event planners who can help our organization produce events to raise money that will help empower people to change their lives.
- Planning and management of fundraising events
- Pulling resources together to ensure successful events
- Help acquire donated resources through building community partnerships
- Developing marketing materials and social media campaign for events
- On-the-ground coordination of fundraising events
We’re dedicated to finding the opportunity that is the right fit for you. Come help us raise money and get those in need empowered, smiling and healthier!
Apply and find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/make-a-difference/volunteer/
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Event Planning - Local Opportunity in St Louis, Fundraising - Local or Remote
- St Louis Event Planner and St...
- Non-Profit Needs A Contributing...
- Local St Louis Volunteer Chefs...
- Non-Profit Needs a Video Editor!
- Are you a marketing guru? We...
- St Louis Non-Profit's Fitness...
- Food Assistance Program Needs St...
- Non-Profit St Louis Community...
- Calling All Videographers and...
- St Louis Community Leaders and...