Volunteer Event Planner (Local)
22 people are interested
Bring your creativity, attention to detail, and effective communications skills to join our team as a local volunteer event planner where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking a local volunteer event planner to lead a fundraising event team or be part of one. The event planner will coordinate and manage all aspects of our 4 annual fundraising events including:
* Creating ideas/themes for each event
* Communicating plans and event status updates with the team
* Planning all details of events including securing space, set up/tear down, activities, raffle, and ticket sales
* Pulling resources together to ensure successful events
Come join us! The success of our fund-raising events is the reason the Fit and Food Connection continues to grow and change lives for the better. Please bring your creativity, enthusiasm, and event management skills to this role and help us positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need to get empowered, smiling, and healthier.
We're dedicated to finding the opportunity that is right for you! To volunteer, please follow this link to tell us about your interest in this position: http://www.fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
To find out more about our organization, please visit: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/
We'll work with your schedule.
2115 Chambers RdSt. Louis, MO 63136
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, but long term
- Creative, organization, communication, problem solver, attention to detail, good negotiation skills