St Louis Volunteer Event Planners Needed To Support Fun Community Events!!
20 people are interested
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit that empowers individuals in need with free fitness and nutrition offerings.
We’re looking for local, enthusiastic volunteer event planner or planners who can help our organization produce events to raise money that will help empower people to change their lives. We would love someone who has an eye for detail and a heart for creating a fun sense of community!
- Planning and management of events - these include cooking classes, fundraising events, volunteer thank you events, etc.
- Pulling resources together to ensure successful events
- Developing marketing materials and social media campaign for events
- On-the-ground coordination of fundraising events
- Collaborating with our fundraiser coordinator
We’re dedicated to finding the opportunity that is the right fit for you. Come help us raise money and get those in need empowered, smiling and healthier!
To volunteer, please fill out the volunteer survey at http://www.fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
Find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/make-a-difference/volunteer/
We'll work with your schedule.
2115 Chambers RdSt. Louis, MO 63136
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, but long term
- Creative, organization, communication, problem solver, attention to detail, good negotiation skills