Volunteer drivers are needed to take sick or elderly individuals without access to reliable transportation to their local medical appointments. Drivers are covered by supplement insurance and mileage reimbursement for driving assignments is offered.
- This is a self-schedule, flexible opportunity. You can sign-up to do as many or as few rides per month as works with your schedule
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, which includes driving record
- Shifts include:
- Monday - Friday: business hours
- Volunteers receive e-mail notification of weekly assignments that they can choose to sign up for or not
- An ongoing commitment is preferred
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, on-call
- On-Call Front Desk Volunteer
- Food Shelf Volunteer: Tuesdays...
- NAPS Volunteer: Phone Calls &...
- Come As You Are
- Yardwork & Maintenance Volunteer
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- Summer Meals
- Clothes Closet Thrift Store
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Be in a Parade!
- Driver (flexible scheduling)
- Grocery Store Donation Pick-up