Drive Our Neighbors In Need To Medical Appointments
Enjoy driving? Want to make a difference in someone’s life? Volunteer drivers are needed to take neighbors to their local medical and dental appointments. As a volunteer driver, you will help improve the health of a neighbor who does not have access to reliable transportation. Drivers are covered by supplement insurance and mileage reimbursement for driving assignments is offered.
- This is a self-schedule, flexible opportunity. You may choose to volunteer once a week, or once every couple months
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, which includes driving record
- Shifts include:
- Monday - Friday: business hours
- Volunteers receive e-mail notification of weekly assignments that they can choose to sign up for or not
- An ongoing commitment is preferred
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Help Feed our Neighbors in Need
- Provide Fun Activities for...
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- Front Desk Administrative...
- Holiday Program Food & Clothing...
- Make Friendly Phone Calls to our...
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Drive our Neighbors in Need to...
- Grounds & Building Assistant
- Thrift Store Cashiers