Provide A Warm Welcome To Visitors At Our Front Desk
Are you a people person? Be the first to greet our clients as they walk through the front door. A warm smile and listening ear makes a world of difference to someone who is experiencing hard times. Volunteers welcome visitors, answer phone calls and assist clients with intake forms. If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, this is the opportunity for you.
Way to Help
- Greeter - welcome people entering the office, assist clients with intake forms, and transfer phone calls.
- Volunteer for a minimum of one 3.5 hour shift per week.
- Shifts include:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm, and 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- An ongoing commitment is preferred; however, short term volunteers are also welcome.
- Make a positive impact in your community with a team of dedicated volunteers and staff.
- Utilize and strengthen your communication and customer service skills.
- Each year, volunteers at our front desk help more than 7,000 families with food, clothing, rent and utility assistance.
At Neighbors, all donations and volunteer service directly supports the local community.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Provide Fun Activities for...
- Spread Good Ole Holiday Cheer
- Events are a Fun and Easy Way to...
- Everybody Loves a Parade
- Make Friendly Phone Calls to our...
- Help Feed our Neighbors in Need
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- Retired and Want to Give Back
- Help Families Get Gently Used...
- Provide a Warm Welcome to...
- Help Feed Hungry Kids This Summer
- Remember the "good old days"...
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Drive our Neighbors in Need to...
- Volunteer While on the Job Hunt