Our House located on the third floor of Children’s Hospitals and Clinics in south Minneapolis serves families with children receiving treatment in intensive care units. The House offers parents a place to rest and regroup just steps away from their child. We offer 15 private rooms for families to utilize during the day for naps and showers and at night for a comfortable night's sleep. Help keep our House feeling like a home to over 4,000 families a year by getting our overnight rooms ready to families to stay in them.
- A perfect opportunity for over the lunch hour 7 days a week, room refresher volunteers help us get rooms ready for new families staying with us each night.
- Duties may include refreshing linens and sheets, tidying family rooms and doing laundry.
- Schedule: 11am-2pm 7 days a week
- Available at: Ronald McDonald House-Children’s Hospital Minneapolis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours every week or every other week (Flexible)