Join the committee as a volunteer and make a difference!
Meetings: 1st Fridays of the month @ 12pm (PST)
- Work with the Program Development committee to pursue partnership opportunities
- Develop and implement a plan to identify potential partnerships
- Track and report the progress on the annual strategic plan against its measurable targets throughout the year
- Periodically review the vision, mission, and values statement and recommend changes to the board
- Understand the organization's industry, market/community, and core competencies; keep up-to-date on current issues/trends, community needs, advances in technology, and other opportunities to improve the scope, cost effectiveness and qualify of services provided by the organization
- Capacity Planning
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Business Planning
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Program Development Committee...
- Board of Directors,...
- Advisory Council, Committee...
- HappyCity Los Angeles Volunteers
- Board of Directors, Regional...
- PR & Marketing Committee...
- Event Planner, HappyCity Host
- Strategic Planning &...
- Fund Development & Fundraising...
- Community Outreach Committee...
- HappyCity Fellows Program...