The volunteer experience is fun and easy and we provide all of the curriculum and materials!
As a volunteer, you will:
- Teach fun, interactive lessons about business and free enterprise; Commit only a few hours - teach five 30-minute lessons for elementary programs (grades K-1), six 45-minute lessons for elementary and middle grades (grades 2-8), or 7-12 1-hour lessons for high school classes depending upon the program
- Schedule classroom visits to fit into your schedule (weekly, daily for a week, twice a week, etc.)
- Be provided with classroom materials, step-by-step lesson plans and a 1 hour training session to ensure that you are comfortable entering the classroom
- Select a grade level and school location, then coordinate visits directly with a classroom teacher - all for your convenience
- Provide relevance to what students learn; show students the link between education and future opportunity.
- General Education
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment listed in description.