Social Media Specialist
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8415 Paine Field Blvd.Mukilteo, WA 98275
Do you enjoy using social media? Specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and/or Periscope? Consider volunteering at the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour in Mukilteo, WA, with the center’s nonprofit Institute of Flight operations staff, as a Social Media Specialist and work with our Director of Sales and Marketing, Sandy Ward. We are searching for a person interested in capturing moments and updating our social media accounts on a regular basis:
By being a part of the social media team, you will have access to upcoming events including, but not limited to,
Aviation Geek Fest #AGF
Wine, Wings, & More
Summer Nights on the Strato Deck
Volunteers who earn 20 or more hours with the nonprofit Institute of Flight will receive a FREE membership. Memberships include a free Boeing Tour pass, free access to VIP Member Events, Weekend Family Workshops and the 3D Makerspace, and discounts on education programs, and at the Future of Flight Gift Store.
Social Media Specialists are highly encouraged to have a smart phone and computer access, and be excited about various social media platforms.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Mail Merge Expert/Data Entry...
- Social Media Specialist
- Institute of Flight Ambassadors
- Institute of Flight, Board of...
- Data Analytic Lead (Volunteer)
- Video Lead (Volunteer) position
- Conductor of Datafication
- Membership Assistant (Volunteer)
- Makerspace Facilitator - CAD/3D...
- Event Volunteer (Greeter/Check-In)
- Gallery Tour Guide (part-time...
- Auction Item Procurement Team...