Discover why the Ewe people of Ghana's Volta Region are world renowned for their generosity and warmth. Smiles are easy to come by and the locals love showing visitors how to partake in their unique "finger snapping" handshake greeting. Your student volunteers will be immersed in a culture that is vibrant, friendly, and proud of its history of cultural arts such as drumming, dancing, and Kente cloth weaving.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Improving Shanty Towns in Lima
- Teaching English in Cusco
- Volunteer Needed - Public...
- Marketing Volunteer Needed
- Help us spread the word about...
- Volunteer Webmaster
- Reborn Expedition: Cambodia
- Out of Isolation: Albania...
- Pura Vida: Costa Rica
- Volunteer Needed: Newsletter...
- Volta Vibrancy: Ghana
- Cuba Unlocked: Viñales, Cuba
- On the Rhode to Better: Rhodes,...
- Volunteer Needed: Grant Writing...
- Peruvian Perspective: Arequipa,...
- Mundo Maya: the Guatamalan Journey
- Good at powerpoint? We need help!