Volunteer for Lakeside's River Park Conservancy's annual 5K Trail Run/Walk along the San Diego River.
Volunteers are a key element to the success of this event!
Volunteers to help with:
- Event Photography
- Race Registration
- Food & Water Station Monitors
- Course Marshals
- Parking Monitors
- Set up and clean up
Great opportunity for individuals or groups like clubs, school, church groups, and Girl/Boy Scouts.
Find Us On Facebook
- Customer Service
- Event Planning / Management
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 to 4 hours depending upon job assignment.
- Arrive on time.
- Community Service & Court...
- Attention Girl Scouts! Learn...
- Attention San Diego TEENS!
- Love to talk? Love the...
- Community Service? No problem...
- 5K Trail Run/Walk along the San...
- Do you want to become a River...
- River Park Outreach Ambassadors
- San Diego River Run 5K Run/Walk
- Community Service
- Board of Directors Membership...
- Are your creative, out-going and...