The Communications Assistant provides marketing and communications support through the development of quarterly e-newsletter, flyers and other marketing materials.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- M - F 2-4 hours per week during business hours
- Strong writing and editing skills, experience with email marketing tools preferred
- Program Helper
- Caregiver Services Communication...
- Jump Aboard the Bus!
- Hair Stylist
- Catch The Bus!
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- New Twin Cities Mobile Market Stop
- Help On The Bus
- Like to talk on the phone? Help...
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Hmong Community Engagement
- Family Fun on the Twin Cities...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Hmong Table Host: Caregiving in...
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Welcome Greeter