Do you enjoy designing and creating fashion pieces and clothing? Are you ready to join a life-changing organization where your skills would go towards a meaningful cause? If so, YTC is looking for YOU!
As a Fashion Designer, you are responsible for designing and repurposing clothing material for children in need. You will have the opportunity to help third world countries by helping to sustain the youth with fashion tips and sewing techniques. Your creativity is our gain!
- Produce concepts and makes sketches by hand or via software for creation of YTC clothing line
- Assist with Sew You Care events
- Repairs clothing donations received within a timely manner
- Designs and assists with fashion shows; also helps with styling, designing, and sewing
- Analyzing and stay abreast of current fashion trends
- Collaboration Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Proven ability to design, sew, etc. via portfolio
- Ability to work independently
- Teamwork Orientation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Fashion Design or other related field
- Portfolio presentation must be available upon request
- Experience producing materials for fashion shows and other related events a plus
- Nonprofit sector experience a plus
- Event Design & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Two Clothing Assistance Program...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Great at Planning? Join the...
- Event Planner
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Administative Assistant
- Event planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion designer
- Marketing Manager
- Fit for Fashion Coordinator