Are you looking for a new volunteer opportunity for your Certified Pet Therapy Dog? You would never know how much these pet therapy visits impact the lives of those on hospice until you witness this first hand. There is an unspoken connection between the animal and hospice patient which is amazing to experience. These visits are very meaningful to our patients. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families and to treat each patient as we would our own family member. For many, their illness has forced them to give up their own pet, or the change in their living arrangement no longer permits them to have one. As an animal lover, I am sure you will understand the heart-break that can cause. You sharing your beloved furry friend can help, and give the wonderful feeling of companionship back to them. I welcome you to join our team, and bring this joy back to our hospice patients. Please contact Derrick at 97-871-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for application and program information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Direct 10 hour training
- Give Hospice a try
- Would you like to give back to...
- Hospice NEEDS YOU!
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Do you need volunteer hours for...
- Are you an office person?
- Looking for a way to give back?
- Senior Citizens Needed Today
- Do you have a Big Heart, A Soft...
- "Tuck-In" our hospice patients
- College Student...WE WANT YOU!
- DO YOU HAVE A HEART OF A...
- Seniors...We NEED YOU!!
- If you want to volunteer but not...
- Comfort Hospice is seeking...