This is a seasonal volunteer position working 2-6 hours a day, one day a week. Your duties include staging, cleaning, and storing golf carts; maintaining a clean work area; and performing other duties as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform opening or closing duties
- Stage carts in the proper area - ensure carts are clean and have proper supplies
- Assist customers with any questions and needs
- Maintain grounds which include all areas surrounding clubhouse, building entrance areas, putting green, parking lot, clubhouse bathrooms, and cart storage area
- Keep cart attendant work areas (this includes the cart garage) neat and clean
- Store carts after use: this includes checking carts for damage and proper operation; removing all garbage and thoroughly washing cart; replacing any used scorecards and pencils; and parking cart in appropriate location
- Communicate effectively with the public and fellow employees
- Assist with basic golf course maintenance when time permits
- Perform other duties as assigned
Please complete our volunteer application on our website: www.oaklandcountyparks.com/volunteers.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Event Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are usually 2 – 6 hours
- Please fill out a volunteer application on our website
- Pumpkin Fest
- Glow on the Road
- Dog Park Ambassador – Orion Oaks
- Awesome Autumn Dance
- Addison Oaks Boo Bash
- Dog Park Ambassador - Red Oaks
- Natural Resources & Land...
- History Corps Saturday Morning...
- Trail Ambassador
- Halloween Happiness Adaptive Dance
- Sensory Garden Volunteer Days
- Destination 4-H
- Trick or Trees
- Dog Park Ambassador - Lyon Oaks
- Springfield Oaks Golf Volunteers
- Garden Caretaker
- BMX Races
- Glen Oaks Golf Volunteers
- Trick or Treat at the Oakland...