HappyCity Los Angeles is a hosted city of HappyCity (www.happycity.us) in which mobilizes and organizes events throughout the year to co-create a culture of happiness and well-being. Our 2016 schedule is as follows:
June - Human Centered Design Workshop (in partnership with SEA-LA)
June - Entrepreneurs Bootcamp to Benefit Corporations
September - [HAPPY]City = [COMPASSIONATE]City; Our giveback event to the homeless
December - MakeChange Awards (in partnership with SEA-LA, Conscious Capitalism LA, and Net Impact LA)
We're currently looking for volunteers that can help in the following areas:
1) Event Planning
3) Community Outreach
4) Volunteer Organizer
If any of the above roles interest you in getting more involved, please send an email to email@example.com with your interest and we'd be happy to couple you with our organization lead to work on these events.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4-6 Hours Monthly
- Program Development Committee...
- Board of Directors,...
- Advisory Council, Committee...
- HappyCity Los Angeles Volunteers
- Board of Directors, Regional...
- PR & Marketing Committee...
- Event Planner, HappyCity Host
- Strategic Planning &...
- Fund Development & Fundraising...
- Community Outreach Committee...
- HappyCity Fellows Program...