Would you like a position that positively impacts people for eternity by giving them God's Word? Do you enjoy managing numbers, accounts, and budgets? If so, we need a person to manage the aviation business affairs of JAARS.
At JAARS, we provide training for pilots, obtain aircraft, research and design aviation equipment, and provide resource assistance for all aviation field support overseas.
Your part would be to prepare aviation budgets, audit the financial records, and prepare records and reports. JAARS makes Bible translation possible through transportation, technology, training, and media, and your position is key to helping fulfill our mission. Pray about joining us!
Aviation background or experience is desired, but it is not required. Experience in supervising people and schedules is needed.
To learn more about this position, go to:
- Financial Auditing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 40 hours a week
- volunteer or missionary who raises support
- Server System Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- IT Software Developer
- Partner Relations Representative
- Special Events Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- IT Systems Administrator
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Communication Systems Tech/Consult
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AP Check Clerk
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff