As a Hospitality Volunteer you'll be part of a team helping to greet new patients and their family and friends to Transitional Care by Saint Therese. You'll help to nurture an atmosphere of warmth and hospitality by giving tours and helping patients and their families adjust and feel comfortable in their new home away from home. You can help deliver meals, assist with activites, and help with various clerical tasks when needed. You'll gain experience working with a caring team in a caring medical environment.
Morning and afternoon shifts available - we'll work with your schedule! All training is provided. Parking vouchers for volunteers.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer weekly or E/O week, morning or afternoon
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Musical Volunteers
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Bingo Volunteer!
- Beauty Salon Assistant