We need you to be a summer volunteer! Our Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center in Camden is looking for volunteers to assist in a variety of ways! The Family Success Centers are community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering places where residents can go for family support, information, and services. We offer fun activities, informational workshops, and opportunities to learn and grow for people of all ages!
This summer we especially need support for our Summer Meals Program, feeding Camden’s youth! If you enjoy working with kids, consider volunteering a few hours a week as a meal time chaperone. You are sure to find joy and laughter at our Family Success Center!
We are also in need of volunteers to lead workshops, assist staff with outreach and assisting with various task to support families in need of resources.
If you have a few hours to dedicate each week to helping families, we can find a place for you!
Please provide information about yourself, your availability, and your interests so we can find the most meaningful volunteer role for you!
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
- Child Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly/bi-weekly 4hr shifts, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Starting the school year with...
- Volunteer this summer to support...
- Share your love of food and fun...
- Volunteer your time and energy...
- Volunteer as an Anti-Human...
- Dedicate a year of service....
- Volunteer with Head Start!
- Join NJ Teens Who Love to...
- Passionate Chefs Needed!
- Volunteer with playtime &...