Help an older senior reconnect (stay connected) with their community. Take him/her to the grocery store, a medical appointment, or social activity. When you volunteer with us, you help support the transportation needs of older seniors - allowing them to continue being an active member of the community and in so doing, preventing social isolation. All our services are FREE.
We are flexible! Volunteer 2 hours per month or 2 hours per week any time of the day/week. We will work around your schedule!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Quarterly Volunteer Gatherings
- FREE Workshops on Important Topics
- Additional Liability Insurance
- Volunteering is Heart and Mind Healthy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible! Any time Mon - Sunday
- Own car. Carry auto insurance. Must pass background check.