Are you knowledgeable about graphic design? Do you enjoy helping organizations and agencies expand their social media base? Or do you have a knack for web design, and want to see your efforts make an impact on the community?
volunteer job title: website and graphic design volunteer.
Purpose:West Valley Community Services (WVCS)* is looking for a Graphic Designer volunteer to work under our Community Resources Department.If you have experience in graphic design,basic website maintenance,social media and would like to experience working with a non-profit organization,this is a great opportunity to put your talent to work and help the non-profits at the same time.
- Our Website volunteer will report to our Director of Development and Communications, and will help create and complete small projects as needed.
- We are looking for an individual who can think "out-of-the-box" and can creatively find solutions.
- Should be able to work with google apps,social media/blogging,brand development and messaging,media/SEO.
- This is a hands-on volunteer position that will be requiring creating long and short term goals.
- Able to do basic website maintenance and graphic design work.
- We are looking for an individual who is interested in a long term commitment with couple hours per week.
West Valley Community Services (WVCS) is a basic needs organization that serves people in need in the Cupertino, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, and West San Jose areas. The mission of WVCS is to encourage the sharing of community resources, to provide basic human needs in a caring and dignified environment, and to provide opportunities for volunteers to participate in WVCS' activities.
- Google Apps
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Projects through out year, couple hours/week