Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals looking to share their time and special talents in support of our patients and their families. Volunteers are a vital part of our hospice team who assisst with any number of patient and family needs ranging from social visits to helping with special last wishes and celebrations. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most.
We need volunteers 18 and over to help with:
- Caregiver support
- Veteran to Veteran outreach
- Respite Visits
- and more!
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule.
- Background check, TB test and drug test at our expense.
- Tax prep for Hospice Patients
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Medina County Hospice Volunteers
- Make a Difference ~ Experience...
- Annual Memorial Service- Event...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Independence Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Grafton Hospice Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Hospice Quilters
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Lakewood Hospice Volunteers
- Celebrating personal histories
- Reiki (any level) Hospice...
- We Honor Veterans
- Compassionate Companion
- The World is My Garden